Life As A Human

Thursday, April 28, 2005

How to Proclaim the Plain and Simple Truth That You Are a Woman of God

My dear friend, Sarah, commented on the excelent worth of a site I linked a couple of days ago on "Anabaptist Traditions." It's a site that showcases and sells an endless display of head coverings and also informs that, by wearing such head coverings, you can "proclaim the plain & simple truth that you are a woman of God." I have to agree with them on the validity of the head covering. Clearly I have been miseducated on how to demonstrate my beliefs to the world. Here I've been, working hard to let Jesus be seen in my words and behavior, when all I had to do was go online and purchase a handy head covering or the more Christian version of head coverings, witness-wear.

2 Comments:

  • oh. I had "Proverbs 31" tattooed on my lef---never mind. Are you saying that's not the best way to proclaim the truth? Drat.

    By Blogger curiousceridwen, at 4:16 PM  

  • I'm saying it IS the best way. Did you think I was being sarcastic?

    By Blogger Erica Stark, at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home