Life As A Human

Friday, April 22, 2005

Did you know?

I recently found out that new observations through the Spitzer Space Telescope have revealed life on Mars.
I was also informed that the reason why the man determines the gender of the baby is because, since the mom has to give birth and breastfeed, the man has to do something.
These are actually just a couple of answers my mom's high school students invented on their placement tests. I just thought they were worth sharing. Aren't highschoolers great?

Although, I should be careful because, being a college student, I'm sure that after four years my professors have some great blackmail material from my test essays. Yikes!

3 Comments:

  • Hey, I always wondered about what guys had to do with babies...glad to get that one figured out.

    Just your professors, girl? I've got serious blackmail, too...treat me nicely...

    By Blogger curiousceridwen, at 3:14 PM  

  • umm, so I read that and thought it was for real...then I remebered that your mom had read them to me....wow, maybe, I'M from Mars...
    hey, here's my xanga site:
    http://www.xanga.com/trapita
    so you can check mine out...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

  • Ceridwen. Please don't threaten me on my own blog. I think it's kind of rude. If you're going to threaten me, at least do it in person so I can defend myself immediately.

    By Blogger Erica Stark, at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home