Life As A Human

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Compelled

Some of my friends have recently hopped on the blog bandwagon. I, being a follower, felt compelled to follow suit. As to the title, "Something to Chew On...." I like to think, but sometimes my thoughts are half-baked, short-sighted, simple-minded, sluggish. In other words, I think for a long time on something and I often still don't reach any reasonable conclusions.
Hopefully, though, with the help of you, my visitors, these over-chewed thoughts will become something worth finally swallowing. I hope you'll be compelled to help me out.

3 Comments:

  • Cream Puff. So glad you jumped on. Nice. An image of you, forever chewing, has been playing in my mind since hearing of this little writing spot of yours...ick.

    Did you know you have your comments set to only allow registered users to comment? I thought you didn't want it that way. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

    Good luck with your blog! Don't get so wrapped up that you forget to come visit mine. :)

    By Blogger curiousceridwen, at 9:45 PM  

  • Okay. Just read your profile...AFTER posting the previous comment. Can't stop laughing. You crack me up, cream puff.

    By Blogger curiousceridwen, at 9:46 PM  

  • Ceridwen. Thank you for commenting. However, please don't make fun of my cream puff shadow. I can't help it!

    By Blogger Erica Stark, at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home