Life As A Human

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

So Much More

I'm an MK (missionary kid). I'm a college student. I'm 22 years old. I love writing.
For every true statement about me, there's a plentitude of even truer statements. I'm so intricately complex that I confuse even myself.
The fact that I'm an MK also means I'm a multicultural individual. It means I adapt fairly easily to new situations. I'm bilingual, culture sensitive, and can't use English properly. That I'm a student means I'm being prepared for...something. I have great ambitions and original ideas. It also means I'm poor, hold a part-time job, and can't wait to graduate. That I'm 22 means I'm finally an adult. It means I have more decisions to make than before, and it means I'm more independent. The fact that I love writing means I'm constantly looking for a new subject and I'm always trying to imporove my writing skills. The one thing it doesn't mean is that I'm good at it.
My personality is like an ocean, containing shallow and deep waters. There's always more to unearth and by which to be elated or sometimes sorrowful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home